Job Title: Customer Relationship Representative (CRR)
Req Id: 28329BR
Type of Job: Full Time
Location: Busia, Kenya
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
The Diageo Sales vision is to become one of the top three most respected Consumer Packaged Goods sales teams in every market we operate in 2011. Our goal is to be ’winning at the moment of choice’ to ensure we are winning bigger and beating the competition. This, along with putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.
EABL is a joint unit comprising of KBL, EAML, CGI and UBL. Kenya Breweries Limited as a unit, is operating within a dynamic market and an ever changing landscape with the emergence of the East African protocol been signed into law has opened up Kenya, Uganda & Tanzania for cross border trade. Kenya Breweries Limited is involved actively in theTotal Adult Beverage industry.
KBL produces and/or distributes a wide range of drinks from right across the Diageo portfolio (including Guinness, Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys) and are also home to a growing local brand portfolio, which includes Tusker, White Cap, Pilsner and the Malt beverages Malta Guinness & Alvaro.
In all that we do, we seek to bring out the best of our Diageo values and release the ‘spirit of joy & community’ which is alive across the African continent.We have a significant investment behind our people agenda to ensure that Kenya Breweries is truly Best Place to Be. We are also proud of the contributions we make in the communities e.g. our commitment to provide safe access to drinking water to 1million people each year.
- Achieve Sales volume,distribution objectives and execute Sale drivers in retail trade
- To support the development of selling skills within external merchandiser sales crews and develop merchandiser crews and retailers staff to achieve sales drivers standards
- Develop brand building activities for the outlet to implement and run KBL promotional activities in outlet.
- Ensure compliance with Code of Business Conduct and Health and safety at the work environment.
Communicate distributor daily stock position and all other reports on time
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree holder, any discipline plus a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Direct experience of working with customers at the outlet level and a good understanding of how Field Sales operates within the wider Sales organisation.
- Direct experience on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Relationship building capability across a range of on trade/off trade customers depending on the role.
- Ability to build a strong understanding of a range of customers at the outlet level. Exposure to other parts of Sales, in particular Account Management teams and Customer Marketing.
Barriers to Success in Role (Optional):
- Non adherence to compliance and Health & Safety agenda
- Inability to create amazing relationships with the retail trade Inability to communicate information on time in full
How to Apply:
Interested candidates click here for apply online
Application closes: 26th July 2011